Deloitte Restructuring Inc. ("Deloitte") was appointed as Receiver (the "Receiver") of Luxor Industrial Corporation ("Luxor") and Mill Frame Inc. (MF Inc.") pursuant to an appointment letter effective March 20, 2017 (the "Date of Receivership"). The Receivership was initiated by way of a private appointment by HSBC Bank Canada, which holds a General Security Agreement over all of the assets of Luxor and MF Inc. The Receiver is in the process of realizing the remaining assets of the Companies.
MF Inc. also made an assignment into bankruptcy on
April 13, 2017 and Deloitte was appointed trustee of the bankrupt estate.
Deloitte’s appointment was subsequently confirmed at the First Meeting of
Creditors on May 3, 2017.
The Receiver was discharged by HSBC Bank Canada on October 15, 2018. For any further information regarding these matters, please contact us at
1. Appointment letter dated March 20, 2017
2. Form 87 - Luxor Industrial Corporation
3. Form 87 - Mill Frame Inc.
4. Form 31/36 Proof of Claim - Luxor Industrial Corporation
5. Form 31/36 Proof of Claim - Mill Frame Inc.
6. Mill Frame Inc.- Termination of Receiver Appointment, dated October 15, 2018
7. Luxor Industrial Corporation - Termination of Receiver Appointment, dated October 15, 2018
Jun 10, 2020